African American Faculty and Staff Association 1845 Fairmount Wichita, KS 67260 316-978-3456 AAFSA @wichita.edu
Maintain an on-going support group for all African-American Employees and Students at Wichita State University
• Attract, Recruit and Retain African American Faculty and Staff; Promote Professional and Social Support for the African-American Faculty/Staff Community.
• Discuss and Disseminate Information Regarding Issues to Higher Education, Professional Development and Networking Opportunities.
• Provide Mentoring for 1st through - 3rd year Faculty and Staff.
• Provide Monthly Opportunities for discourse involving topics of Interest/conflict resolution to the African-American Community.
• To Be PROACTIVE in Addressing Cultural and Racial Issues facing the African-American Faculty and Staff Community.
• Serve as a Liaison to Senior Administrators and the Tilford Group.
This site is maintained by AFRICAN AMERICAN FACULTY AND STAFF ASSOCIATION. This page last modified on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 4:36:24 PM Central US Time. If you find errors please bring them to the attention of Rhonda Lewis (AAFSA@wichita.edu).