WSU Exchange Programs
- You pay your regular tuition and fees at WSU (generally 12 undergraduate credit hours)
- The cost of living for an exchange partner can vary, depending on the country where you study. Generally, you can expect to pay between $3,000 and $4,500 per semester for room and board.
- $100 Study Abroad Fee per semester
- Application Fees (if applicable)
- Student Visa Fees (can vary by country & not required for all countries)
- International Health insurance (approximately $50-60/month)
- Personal expenses (in-country travel, cell phone, laundry, etc.)
All your federal financial aid will usually apply, even Pell Grants, along with any WSU scholarships that you are already receiving. There are also several Study Abroad Scholarships.