Welcome to Campus Recreation at Wichita State University and thank you for choosing us as your fitness, wellness, and leisure destination! Through the many formal and informal programs and
activities provided we aspire to become the best part of your day and your first choice for fun!
By joining the Wichita State department of Campus Recreation, you have joined more than a health club but rather a comprehensive fitness and wellness department focused on providing to you a
variety of leisure experiences. Many of these programs and events will take place at the Heskett Center, a shared use facility with many fitness and leisure options.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Current WSU students
- Current University faculty, staff, adjunct faculty and lecturers are eligible to purchase memberships at specified rates
- Spouses and dependents of students and members may also purchase memberships.
- Spouse: individuals married to a Campus Recreation sponsor. (For information about the membership fees check the category of the primary member).
- Dependent: children 18 years of age and under that are currently living in the immediate household.
- Any current members of the Wichita State University Alumni Association
- Wichita State University retirees
- Members of the Center for Physical Activity and Aging are eligible to purchase a membership.
- Students and members of Campus Recreation receive 1-day complementary guest pass to bring a guest for free.