The mission of the Center for Entrepreneurship is two-fold: to be recognized as the preeminent academic institution devoted to the enhancement of entrepreneurship and to encourage entrepreneurial
thinking and initiative through quality education, research and community outreach to better serve our customers. Specifically, the Center for Entrepreneurship believes:
- All students, stakeholders and guests are customers of the Center for Entrepreneurship.
- All customers should be treated with dignity and respect.
- We are empowered to create an open, honest and dynamic environment that will do the following:
- Recognize teamwork as the foundation of our organization
- Promote responsibility for cooperation, personal development, job enrichment and customer service
- Promote the highest ethical standards in all relationships
- Encourage innovation, creativity and risk-taking
- Promote community responsibility and environmental stewardship
- Contribute to the vision and mission of Wichita State University and the W. Frank Barton School of Business