Executive MBA Admission Criteria
The next EMBA class will start in August 2015.
Candidates for the Executive MBA program are individuals who are self-motivated and have the temperament to handle the demands of work, school and home and the willingness to make a 20-month
When considering admission, the ability to complete the entire 20-month program is an important requirement. Because the EMBA curriculum is customized for completion in 20 months, no credit for
courses can be transferred in or out of the program.
- Academic four-year undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution, not necessarily in business;
A minimum GPA of at least a 2.75 in the last 60 hours of coursework;
- Minimum of five years relevant, post-undergraduate work experience. Management experience is preferred;
- Ability to participate in and contribute to an intensive learning
- Time and willingness to make a 20-month commitment to attend classes, study-group meetings and other required activities (including an international trip);
- International students are required to have a minimum score of: 570 (paper-based), 230 (computer-based), or 88 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or an
overall band score of 7.0 of the IELTS examination.
- Hardware requirements: IBM-compatible computer with word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software. Access to e-mail and the internet. Most students bring laptop computers to class.
Wireless internet access is available.