Executive MBA Admission Criteria
The next EMBA class will start in August 2015.
Candidates for the Executive MBA program are individuals who are self-motivated and have the temperament to handle the demands of work, school and home and the willingness to make a
When considering admission, the ability to complete the entire program is an important requirement. Because the EMBA curriculum is customized for completion in 20 months, no credit for courses can
be transferred in or out of the program.
- Academic four-year undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution, not necessarily in business;
A minimum GPA of at least a 2.75 in the last 60 hours of coursework;
- Minimum of five years relevant, post-undergraduate work experience. Management experience is preferred;
- Ability to participate in and contribute to an intensive learning environment;
- Time and willingness to make a 20-month commitment to attend classes, study-group meetings and other required activities (including an international trip);
- International students are required to have a minimum score of: 570 (paper-based), 230 (computer-based), or 88 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or an
overall band score of 7.0 of the IELTS examination.
- Hardware requirements: IBM-compatible computer with word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software. Access to e-mail and the internet. Most students bring laptop computers to class.
Wireless internet access is available.