Healthy Babies Healthy Business (Clicking on link will take you outside of the
- There's a lot you can do both before and during pregnancy to help you have a healthy baby. Developed by March of Dimes experts, this web site gives you the information you need — when
you need it.
Shocker Walker Path
- The Shocker Walker Path is 1.5 miles around the entire campus along Perimeter Road. The path is marked with land surveying bronze markers, every 1/8 of a mile, set in yellow concrete. A map,
located at Yale and Perimeter Road, shows the marker locations along with fitness tips.
- Walking is one of the easiest ways to be physically active. You can walk almost anywhere and at anytime. It is inexpensive, reduces stress, gives one more energy, strengthens bones and muscles,
plus improves stamina and fitness! It is recommended to get 150 minutes a week of moderate-intensity physical activity. Why not walk!
Take Shape for Life
Dr. Wayne Andersen who developed the Take Shape For Life program will be in Wichita on April 16th. He will give a presentation at the KU Med Center that evening. Could this be
put on the Heskett website or advertised where you see fit. This presentation is geared to health professionals but is open to the public. It is being promoted to all our clients and prospective
clients as well as doctors and other health professionals. He is a great speaker and this is a great opportunity for a wellness related event.
- Lose weight quickly, safely, and easily with the support of a free Health Coach and clinically proven Medifast Meals. Learn how to keep the weight off for the long term with the Habits of
- Hoping to help WSU get healthier, one person at a time.
- Group meets on Thursdays at noon in room 133 of the Heskett Center
- For more information, contact Doris Anton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Weight Watchers at Work