Faculty Forms and Information
Faculty Meeting Minutes (password protected)
Performance Evaluation Form
Recommendation for Appointment to
Load Report Form (Word)
Graduate Assistant Evaluation form
(PDF), and Word version
Instrument Rental Policy
Curriculum Change Forms
General Statement Memo for Orals
Program Approval Form
Recommendation for Degree
Basic Tuition and Fees
Music Office Requests
Copy Services Request
- Complete and print this form, and submit it to the Music Office, along with your original(s).
- Please submit your request at least 2 weeks in advance. Without proper notice, Copy/Print Services may not have sufficient time to process your request.
- This form is for group mailers (more than just a few recipients)
- Complete and print this form, and submit it to the Music Office. You must have approval prior to sending group mailers.
Room Request Form
- All room requests must be submitted to the Music Office with this online form.
Guest Artist Information Form
- Please submit this form to the Director’s Office at least one month prior to the event.
- The information from this form is used by the Dean’s Office to generate a contract for the Artist.
Request for Expenditure
- This must be submitted to the Director’s Office before items are purchased. If your purchase has not been approved, the School of Music may not have the funds to reimburse you, or
be able to order a check for the payee(s).
- You will be informed via email of Director's approval or denial.
- At least 3 months prior to a festival, the Festival Presenter (faculty member), must begin this process.
- Please print out this checklist and create a budget (see below).
- The very first step is to create a festival budget. You may use this worksheet as a general guideline, or type your own.
- After you create your budget, don't forget to make an appointment with the Fine Arts Institute to ensure that there is full communication.
** Travel Form **
- Please complete this form regardless of where you are going, or if you are requesting funding. Form must be emailed to Ali Levine.
- This is due to the Director’s Office at least 3 weeks prior to travel. The Provost will deny any requests that are not made with proper notice.
State Travel Website
- Useful information about reimbursement rates and high-cost areas.
- Per diems and meal information
State Vehicle Request Form
- Police Department's document, if you are requesting a state vehicle.
Student Travel Form
- See Faculty Handbook or School of Music Director for complete guidelines when traveling with student groups. This form is one of the final steps in the process - after funding has been
approved and travel arrangements have been made.
Other Helpful Information
Audix Phone Manual
- Also, you may call the Help Desk at 978-HELP, or visit the Help Desk website here.
Blackboard - Class Lists
How to View a Class List
How to Enter Grades
Phone List, School of Music FY2014