STEP 1 - Complete an Online Application and Pay the US$65
and Optional US$60 Express Mail Fee by Credit Card
• You will pay the fee(s) by credit card when you apply online.
• Because we cannot accept credit card payments from Nigerian applicants,
Nigerian students should submit a paper application.
STEP 2 - Request Official Test Scores to be Sent to Wichita State University
• All test scores must be sent to us directly from the examination company.
• Score reports that were issued to students will not be accepted.
• TOEFL/IELTS Scores: Not required when you apply for admission. Can be
sent later. View Details
• SAT/ACT Scores: Optional for Freshmen Admission. View Details
STEP 3 - Transfer Students May be Required to Submit Syllabi
• We may ask you for syllabi later if they are needed.
• Syllabi are not required when you apply for admission. View Details
STEP 4 - Complete a Certification of Financial Support
STEP 5 - Obtain Official Transcripts Transcript Requirements for Your Country
STEP 6 - Post Your Official Transcripts and Certification of Financial Support to:
Wichita State University
1845 Fairmount Street
Wichita, Kansas 67260-0122 USA
STEP 7 - Update Your Email Address Book
• We will email you when your application arrives and after we review your application.
• Add email@example.com to your email contacts or address book to avoid our
messages going to your Spam or Junk Folder.