International Undergraduate Expenses
Please note the following:
- The above figures are averages.
- Based on full-time enrollment in 12 credit hours per semester at US$510.00 per credit hour.
- Must take 15 credit hours per semester in order to graduate in 4 years.
- Summer enrollment is optional unless it is the student's first semester.
- Medical insurance is required and may be purchased at Wichita State
- Additional fees include:
Business classes -- $25 per credit hour (about $600 per year)
Engineering classes -- $50 per credit hour (about $1200 per year)
Fine Arts classes -- $16 per credit hour (about $384 per year)
Health Professions classes -- $15 per credit hour (about $360 per year)
- Starting for Fall 2014, all new students (and returning students who have not enrolled at WSU in the last 12 months) will be required to pay a one-time International Student Fee of $200. This fee covers the cost of activities and other services that benefit
currently enrolled international students. The fee is not refundable after the 100% refund deadline.
- Orientation Fee - There will be a $50 Orientation Fee for new undergraduate and graduate academic students starting in Spring of 2015. This covers the costs of supplies, food, etc.
provided at Orientation.
- Parking -- If you live on campus in the residence halls, your parking permit is included (for one vehicle). If you do not live in the residence halls, but drive a car and wish to park on
campus, there is a $120 parking permit fee per year ($60 for motorcycles). Please visit: http://webs.wichita.edu/?u=parking&p=/index_pending/ for more details.
- Actual housing expenditures can vary.