International Undergraduate Expenses
Please note the following:
- The above figures are averages.
- Based on full-time enrollment in 12 credit hours per semester at US$497.55 per credit hour.
- Must take 15 credit hours per semester in order to graduate in 4 years.
- Summer enrollment is optional unless it is the student's first semester.
- Medical insurance is required and may be purchased at Wichita State
- Additional fees include:
Business classes -- $15 per credit hour (about $360 per year)
Engineering classes -- $15 per credit hour (about $360 per year)
Fine Arts classes -- $8 per credit hour (about $192 per year)
Health Professions classes -- $15 per credit hour (about $360 per year)
- Students should bring extra money for personal expenses.
- Actual housing expenditures can vary.