Cardinal Key National Honor Society, Inc. is an organization for students of at least junior status in American colleges and universities who are leaders in the college community and who are deemed potential leaders in the future. The Society aims to honor these, inspire leadership in others, and utilize leadership capabilities in an active program of service to school, community, and country. The purposes of Cardinal Key are to recognize achievement in scholarship and extracurricular activities; to advance personal growth, patriotism, and service by affording training for leadership in the college community; and to develop worthy character by application of the cardinal virtues of living.
Faith, Trust, Fortitude, and Wisdom; I shall observe them faithfully, that my service may be genuine, my life complete.
The Wichita State University Chapter of Cardinal Key will be initiated in February 2012. It will recognize students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership, and community involvement.
• Involvement in the community and on campus
• Junior status (60 credit hours)
• 3.25 GPA
Active Members will...
• Take part in community service activities throughout the school year
• Organize various fund-raisers to benefit their national philanthropy of Juvenile Diabetes Research and other community programs
• Participate in regional Cardinal Key events
• Maintain academic excellence
For more information or to have the application emailed to you please contact Keith DeMint, Student Involvement email@example.com or call316-978-3022