Last Updated: Monday, July 21, 2014
The staff of Student Involvement strive to make meaningful experiences for students at events, in the classroom, community and especially in the workplace. Student Involvement is a great place for individuals to develop leadership skills, learn time management, balance personal and academic responsibilities, and build lifelong relationships. Apply for one or more of our available student positions and become part of the Student Involvement Team!
Under general supervision, this student position performs duties related to marketing, promotion and publicity for Student Involvement. Duties include assisting with the promotion and enhancement of interest in the programs and services of Student Involvement. Assists with the marketing strategy of the office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in creating overall office promotional campaign
- Provide support at events and programs that relate to the enhancement of the Student Involvement brand
- Evaluate the office’s promotional efforts, identify gaps and recommending solutions.
- Support key media projects such as the event calendar, website content, social media campaigns, and video production
- Develop a best practices marketing guide for collegiate offices primarily dealing with students
- Learn, collect, analyze and interpret marketing data to aid in the developmental growth of the office’s programs and initiatives
- Assist the supervisor with day to day activities when requested
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student at Wichita State University
- Must have and maintain a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0/4.0
• Submit the Student Involvement Employment Application in person to:
Rhatigan Student Center, Room 216