How Do I Access Online Learning Courses?
A Window’s Live ID is needed to access Microsoft IT Academy. Wichita State University is working to automatically set up Windows Live accounts for faculty and staff. Until that time, a Live
ID associated with a hotmail account is needed to access the IT Academy. It is important that accurate information is used while creating this account for reporting purposes.
Use the following steps to create a Window’s Live ID account:
- Open Internet Explorer and go to: sign up - Microsoft account.
- Fill in the form.
(Use your WSU email address, unless you already have an Xbox, or other Microsoft Account such as Hotmail or Outlook.)
- Use your WSU email account as your Microsoft Account Name.
- The password is not associated with your myWSU ID.
- Click the I Accept button to finish. An email confirmation will be sent to your wichita.edu account.
- Click the Verify button in your email message.
- You may be prompted for more information. Feel free to click "Cancel" to continue.
- Go to access code(s) pages to view available training.
Contact Applications Training at (316)978-5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.