Microsoft IT Academy
- Current registered WSU students
- Current faculty / staff
To access Microsoft IT Academy online courses, use the following steps:
- A Microsoft Account is needed to access Microsoft IT Academy. . (Instructions on creating a Microsoft Account).
- Obtain the access code(s) for the course(s) desired. (If you are not already logged into myWSU, you will be
prompted to log in.)
Go to Microsoft IT Academy's website.
- Sign into the Microsoft IT Academy using your Microsoft Account email address. You maybe prompted to verify your identity.
- The following image will display:
- Choose from one of the above options
- Enter an Access Code
- Click on My Learning
For more instructions and troubleshooting tips, sign into myWSU, click the Help icon (blue cube underneath the weather) and locate the link to Microsoft. Choose either
Access the Microsoft IT Academy or Assignments in the Microsoft IT Academy.
Contact Applications Training at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.