Reservation Form for
University Parking Lots
7 (seven) business day advance notification is required
Due to a procedural change, all parking lot reservations require seven (7) business day adavance notice. There is no exception to this policy.
DO NOT send more than one request for a reservation, unless it is to modify the reservation.
DO NOT call inquiring of the status of a reservation.
Email confirmation will be sent once the request has been reviewed.
- WSU Policy and Procedure on Reservation of University Parking Lots is intended for the use of events that
require space for parking vehicles. USE THE FORM BELOW ONLY IS FOR RESERVING SPACE FOR VEHICLE PARKING.
- WSU Policy and Procedure Manual on Parking Lot Rental is intended for the rental of parking lots for uses
OTHER than the parking of vehicles.
- Some parking lot reservations may require police staffing.
- Any request for 25 or more stalls may require requesting department to monitor spaces.
- If you have questions about parking lot reservations or the parking lot reservation form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
316-978-5530, 8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday.