Starting A New Sport Club
Individuals wishing to formulate a sport club at Wichita State University should take the following steps:
- Meet with the Director of Sport Clubs in the Campus Recreation office to explore the possibilities, benefits, and requirements for becoming a sports club.
- Organize a meeting to attract new members and assess interest.
- Develop and adopt a constitution and by-laws if applicable.
- Hold elections for club officers.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Meet with the Director of Sport Clubs for assistance.
If you are interested in starting a new sport club organization, you should contact Brian Smith, Sports and Competition Coordinator at (316) 978-5284 for more information and to set up a meeting.