Name and/or Address Change

If you have changed your name and/or address, you must report the change to the VA Regional Office, WSU Registrars Office and the WSU Office of Veterans Services.

To report a change:

  • Complete a recertification form and submit it to the WSU Office of Veterans Services.
  • Change your address on your myWSU account or contact the WSU Registrar's Office at (316) 978-3055.
  • Contact the VA Regional Office at 1-888-442-4551
    • If you are a Chapter 30, Chapter 1606 or Chapter 1607 students you can change your name/address online with WAVE