If you have used benefits at another institution and are now transferring to WSU, follow these steps to establish benefits with Wichita State University:
- Complete an Intent to Enroll form
- All transfer students MUST fill out a VA Form, based on your Educational Benefits
- Chapter 35: VA FORM 22-5495 "request for change of program or place of training for survivors'
- All other Chapters: VA FORM 22-1995 "request of change of program or place of training"
- Get enrolled at WSU as soon as possible.
- Provide the WSU Office of Veterans Services with a copy of your class schedule signed by your Academic Adviser verifying that the classes you are enrolled in will apply towards your degree.
You will need to submit a copy of your class schedule signed by your Academic Adviser to the WSU Office of Veterans Services each semester you are wanting
to use education benefits.
Submit following forms to WSU Office of Veterans Services:
Intent To Enroll Form
VA form 22-5495 or VA form 22-1995
Class Schedule signed by Academic Adviser
All forms are also available in the WSU Office of Veterans Services.