logo
SCHOOL OF MUSIC

Kappa Kappa Psi

THe Beta Tau chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi was established at Wichita State University on January 19, 1950. It was the first chapter to be established in the state of Kansas. Throughtout the last fifty-two years, the brothers of Beta Tau have served and promoted the WSU Bands. The fraternity appreciates the opportunity to give of themselves to better the instrumental music programs at WSU and continues to strive for excellence.