Maintain an on-going support group for all African-American Employees and Students at Wichita State University
• Attract, Recruit and Retain African American Faculty and Staff; Promote Professional and Social Support for the African-American Faculty/Staff Community.
• Discuss and Disseminate Information Regarding Issues to Higher Education, Professional Development and Networking Opportunities.
• Provide Mentoring for 1st through - 3rd year Faculty and Staff.
• Provide Monthly Opportunities for discourse involving topics of Interest/conflict resolution to the African-American Community.
• To Be PROACTIVE in Addressing Cultural and Racial Issues facing the African-American Faculty and Staff Community.
• Serve as a Liaison to Senior Administrators and the Tilford Group.