SAS Membership Application
Thank you for your interest in Student Ambassador Society! Please read the instructions below carefully before filling out the application.
- The online application is not saveable. We strongly encourage you to read through the questions, answer in a saveable document (ex. Word, notepad, etc.) and then paste
your answers into the online application when you're ready to submit.
Please complete the following three steps to ensure your application is complete:
1. Complete and submit the form below. If you encounter any issues during the application process, please contact Bekah Streck at email@example.com or (785) 202-2494.
2. Have someone who knows you well (teacher, adviser, coach, mentor, etc.) fill out and submit the
3. Submit your RSVP for the SAS Get to Know You Event, scheduled from 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, May 3.
Deadline: Please have all items submitted no later than Saturday, April 5.
- Due to the volume of applications received, not all applicants will be offered an interview. Interviews will not be offered to individuals with incomplete applications.
Congratulations on your nomination! If you have questions, feel free to contact Bekah Streck at firstname.lastname@example.org or (785)