* ACCT 210 and 220 are prerequisite courses and must be completed with a grade of 'B-' (2.70) or better.
* All upper-division ACCT courses (level 300+) must be completed with a grade of 'C' (2.00) or better.
* Accounting majors are required to take BLAW 635 or BLAW 636 instead of BLAW 431 as part of their business core requirements.
* ACCT majors must complete a minimum of 90 credit hours outside of accounting.
* Credit hours in ACCT 481 (Coop) cannot be used in the accounting major.
Excerpt from current catalog. Your requirements may vary based on your catalog year.
Requirement for ACCT majors:
Required Courses for ACCT major (27 credit hours):