* MKT 300 must be completed with a grade of C+ (2.30) or better.
* At least 9 credit hours must be taken at WSU.
* All majors must have at least 12 unduplicated credit hours.
* Coop credit (MKT or RE 481) may not be used in the MKT-RE major.
* Marketing-Real Estate major consists of 21 credit hours.
Excerpt from current catalog. Your requirements may vary based on your catalog year.
Marketing Core Requirements (9 credit hours):
Choose 1 course (3 credit hours) from the following:
Real Estate Core Requirements (3 credit hours):
Choose 2 courses (6 credit hours) from the following: