Guidelines to apply:
• Must have a minimum 3.0 High School GPA.
• Must have a minimum 24 Composite ACT or 1090 SAT.
• Must be a resident of: Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Colorado and Texas.
• Must be admitted to Wichita State University for fall 2016.
• Must submit Spirit AeroSystems Business scholarship application by March 1, 2016.
The scholarship program annually commits over a quarter million dollars to students in all areas of business. Scholarships are based on academic endeavors and merit as well as financial need.
Each spring the W. Frank Barton School of Business accepts scholarship applications from current business majors and incoming transfer students for the following academic year. Business students are required to submit a scholarship application every year. Scholarships are not automatically renewable.
To be considered for any of the Business School Scholarships, business majors need to submit a
If you are an accounting major, please complete the section of the application specifically for Accounting majors as well. If you are awarded an accounting scholarship, you will be expected to attend the Beta Alpha Psi Banquet.
Incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered!
Submit the James and Catherine Buck Charitable Trust Scholarship application/release form to the Dean's Office, 100 Clinton Hall.
If you have any questions regarding these scholarships, please call Joan Adkisson, Assistant to the Dean and Scholarship Coordinator, at (316) 978-6403.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities and Tips