Where to Study Abroad?
How do you choose which university to go to? What is important to you?
Here are some questions that you should consider when making your decision.
- Do you have a preference in which country you would like to study? (Have you been studying a language?)
- Do you want to take all of your classes taught in English? Or do you have an advanced level of another language so that you could take some classes taught in the native language?
- Do you want to take a foreign language class?
- Does the university offer classes that will transfer back for your degree?
- How long do you want to study abroad? Which semester?
- Do semester dates line up with WSU for the semester in which you plan to go? (This can vary between partner universities so check semester dates.)
- Would you prefer to live in a small, medium or large city?
- Do you have any preferences in regards to landscape for your study abroad location? (Coastal, mountains, dessert, metropolitan area, etc.)
- How much are you able or willing to spend for your semester abroad?
- Do you want to travel to other countries during your semester abroad?
Spain: Comparison between exchange partner universities
France: Comparison between exchange partner universities
German-speaking countries: Comparison between exchange partner universities