In-coming Exchange Students

The W. Frank Barton School of Business at Wichita State University has exchange agreements with universities in other countries around the world. Exchange students who are interested in studying at Wichita State University should first contact their university’s international office for information on exchange programs. Students need the approval from their university for an exchange place at Wichita State University.

Exchange students generally study at Wichita State University for one or two semesters. Once, exchange students have been accepted to Wichita State University, they will receive an acceptance packet with information regarding orientation, registration, accommodations, etc.

Application Procedures and Application Form

Guide for Exchange Partner Institutions

Wichita State University, Office of International Education