University Budget Office
The mission of the University Budget Office is to design and implement a comprehensive budget program that focuses on the acquisition, distribution and control of financial resources, the
evaluation of financial performance through analysis of revenues and expenditures, and the facilitation of the University’s mission by linking the allocation of resources to the matrix
Areas of Responsibility
- Promoting fiscal responsibility within the University community by providing technical assistance and analysis in planning, administering and monitoring the budget process.
- Preparing budget documents for use in monitoring and controlling the ongoing operations of the University so that revenues and expenditures remain within legislative appropriations and policies
of the Kansas Board of Regents.
- Preparing materials needed for acquisition of resources within the guidelines of the Kansas Board of Regents and the State of Kansas.
- Processing of all personnel forms in conformity with the approved budget and position allocations.
Budget Documents Prepared
- Fiscal Year Annual Operating Budget
- Fiscal Year Budget Request Document
- Fiscal Year Budget Overview, Budget Terms and Definitions