1. Baseball, football, and softball and other activities (or equipment) deemed unsafe in the gymnasium environment are prohibited.
2. Running/jogging is one direction only and follows the natural direction of the track.
3. Scheduled activities in the gymnasium take priority over open recreation
4. Do not lean on, pull on or sit on the divider curtains.
5. Shoes must be worn at all times. Only non-marking soled shoes allowed.
6. Training on the track in a manner considered unsafe is not allowed. Runners should be courteous and aware of others on the track.
7. Anyone using the heavy bag must have hands and knuckles covered. Please wear soft soled shoes on the bag.