The College of Health Professions’ (CHP) departmental scholarships/fellowships are for students admitted and enrolled in a professional CHP degree program at Wichita State University.
To be eligible for departmental scholarships/fellowships, students must be:
- admitted in a professional program,
- possess a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- and complete a departmental scholarship application.
CHP Departmental Scholarship Application
Students eligible to apply for CHP departmental scholarships/fellowships and who are admitted to the following programs: Dental Hygiene, Health Science, Health Services Management and Community
Development, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Physical Therapy and Physician Assistant must complete the following:
- Complete the
Scholarship/Fellowship Application and all required materials (personal statement, activities chart, and any other required items as listed on the application).
- File a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Optional but must be completed to be eligible for need based awards.
- Submit your application to your appropriate department located in Ahlberg Hall by the deadline.
Deadlines for the 2013-2014 academic year:
April 1, 2013 for Health Science, Health Services Management and Community Development, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Physical Therapy and Physician Assistant.
April 19, 2013 for Dental Hygiene.
CSD/Nursing Departmental Scholarship Applications
Students eligible to apply for Communication Sciences and Disorders and Nursing Departmental Scholarships must go to the department website for their scholarship application and deadlines.