Wichita State University
The 460 sq. ft. nanotechnology research laboratory at Wichita State University provides the equipment to
make advances in the following areas:
- smart, strong and lightweight material fabrication and characterization for aircrafts and other industries
- strong and functional medical diagnostic and treatment
- faster, smaller, cheaper electronics and communication devices
- clean energy and manufacturing
- saving raw materials to use less materials
- environmental monitoring and mitigation.
Location and Contact Information
The nanotechnology laboratory at Wichita State University is located in Begg's Hall 137, 139, and 144. The teaching facilities for this laboratory are located in Wallace Hall 117, 223, and 125.
The faculty contact for this labortory is:
Dr. Ramazan Asmatulu
Phone Number: 316-978-6368
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org