11th Annual POWER Conference
March 28, 2014
Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center
225 W. Douglas, Wichita, KS
"Social Work in Health Care: Partners for Wellness"
Conference registration is now closed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
A Special Thanks to This Year's Sponsor!
Holistic Environmental Learning Phase (H.E.L.P.)
Saint Francis Community Services
WSU- TRIO/Educational Opportunity Centers Program
Look for these additional exhibits at the 2014 conference!
Al-Anon and Alateen Family Groups
Catholic Care Center
Central Plains Area Agency on Aging
COMCARE of Sedgwick County
DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc
Harden Home Health & Hospice
Harry Hynes Memorial Hospice
Heartland Behavioral Health Services
Kansas DUI Impact Center
Kansas Family Advisory Network
KDHE- Division of Health Care Policy
Men in Social Services
Mental Health Association of South Central Kansas
Right at Home
Sedgwick County Department of Corrections
Self-Care Specialists, LLC
Student Organization of Social Work
Trust Women Foundation
Via Christi Rehabilitation Hospital
Century II Performing Arts and Convention Center Parking Options
- Metered Parking- There are metered parking lots on the east and west sides of the facility.
- Waco & 1st Street- One block north of Century II (Lot north of the Broadview). Fee assessed.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview Parking Garage- across the street from Century II at Douglas & Waco. Fee assessed.
- Hyatt Regency Parking Garage. Fee assessed.
- WaterWalk Parking Garage directly off Main Street and south of Waterman. Free of charge.
- WaterWalk Lot- Directly south of the Hyatt Regency Parking Garage. Free of charge.
- Gander Mountain- Two blocks south of the Hyatt. Free of charge.