11th Annual POWER Conference
March 28, 2014
Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center
225 W. Douglas, Wichita, KS
"Social Work in Health Care: Partners for Wellness"
A Special Thanks to This Year's Sponsor!
WSU- TRIO/Educational Opportunity Centers Program
Look for these additional exhibits at the 2014 conference!
Al-Anon Family Groups
Central Plains Area Agency on Aging
COMCARE of Sedgwick County
DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc
Harry Hynes Memorial Hospice
Kansas DUI Impact Center
Kansas Family Advisory Network
Right at Home
Trust Women Foundation
Via Christi Rehabilitation Hospital
Registration for attendees is now open!
Download the attendee brochure and registration form
Register online as an attendee (online payment required)
Register online as a WSU scholarship recipient (Must be a current WSU student.
Scholarships given on a first come first serve basis. Space is limited!)
Exhibitors and Sponsors
Registration for exhibitors and sponsors is now open!
Download the exhibitor/sponsor brochure
Register online as an exhibitor/sponsor- pay by credit card
Register online as an exhibitor/sponsor- pay by check/purchase order/invoice
Download the Century II Electrical/Equipment
Questions- please contact the WSU Conference Office at 316-978-6493 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Century II Performing Arts and Convention Center Parking Options
- Metered Parking- There are metered parking lots on the east and west sides of the facility.
- Waco & 1st Street- One block north of Century II (Lot north of the Broadview). Fee assessed.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview Parking Garage- across the street from Century II at Douglas & Waco. Fee assessed.
- Hyatt Regency Parking Garage. Fee assessed.
- WaterWalk Parking Garage directly off Main Street and south of Waterman. Free of charge.
- WaterWalk Lot- Directly south of the Hyatt Regency Parking Garage. Free of charge.
- Gander Mountain- Two blocks south of the Hyatt. Free of charge.