Accounts Payable

ACH form for Vendors:  Please contact Financial Operations at 316-978-3070.  Return the completed form along with a voided check or copy of a voided check to: Wichita State University, 1845 Fairmount St., Campus Box 38, Wichita, Kansas 67260, or send the completed form through WSU Dropbox to Penny Post. If you are an outside vendor, please mail the form.

Helpful Links:

State of Kansas Coding Guide
IRS W-9 Form
Non-Resident Alien Payments
       Non-Resident Alien Payment Checklist PDF
       Non-Resident Alien Overview PDF
Honorarium Payments PDF
Certified Statement for Receipts

If you have questions, please contact Financial Operations at 316-978-3070.

Accounts Receivable

Please contact Accounts Receivable at either wsuaccountsreceivable@wichita.edu or ext. 3070 for a departmental deposit form. Thank you.
Cash Reimbursement Request (Under $25.00)PDF
Instructions on filling out Cash Transfer Form PDF
Cash Transfer Form Excel

Budget and Cash Management

Correction Request Form Excel
Inter-organizational Transfer Document Form Excel
Inter-organizational Charge Authorization Form Excel

Invoice Control Document (ICD)

Invoice Control Document Instructions (redirects to Purchasing website)
Invoice Control Document Form Excel

Procurement Card

BPC Electronic Submission Process Instructions
Procurement Card eForm
eForm Submission Update

Property Control


Transfer of Property Form PDF


Banner Finance Setup Questionnaire Excel

Purchase Requisition Instructions
Purchase Requisition Form Excel

Helpful Links:
Web information on statewide contracts


W-9 Request for Wichita State University Taxpayer Identification Number

Rental Car Form

Travel expenditures funded by grants and sponsored programs may have additional requirements. Contact the Office of Research Administration at x3285 or visit ORA’s web site.