Travel Expense Information

  • General Expense Information Word
  • General Expense Form Excel
  • Out-of-State Travel Request Excel
  • For the "Authorization for Electronic Deposit of Vendor Payment" form, please contact Financial Operations at 316-978-3070.
  • Rental Car Form
  • Travel expenditures funded by grants and sponsored programs may have additional requirements. Contact the Office of Research Administration at x3285 or visit ORA's web site

Mandatory Direct Deposit for Travel and Expense Reimbursements

Effective October 1, 2010 the State of Kansas will not be issuing any paper checks for travel and/or expense reimbursements; absolutely no exceptions will be made.

Travelers not currently using direct deposit will be asked to provide this information when requesting a reimbursement. Individuals currently not using direct deposit for expense reimbursement need to either sign-up for direct deposit by completing the State of Kansas form "Direct Deposit DA130". This form can be found in myWSU, on the Faculty/Staff tab, in the Travel and Expense Channel.   

If you do not choose to use direct deposit, you must enroll in the State of Kansas sponsored PayCard program, Skylight. Forms are listed below:

Skylight Paycard Information

Travel Questions?

Please Call:

Financial Operations

Ph. 316-978-3070

Fax 316-978-3738