Existing Co-op Connect Users
Log into system: www.myinterfase.com/wichita_coop/student
(You should disable any popup blocker when using this
Your username is your WSU ID and the password is student (the word student is case sensitive).
Update your profile
- Put your cursor over My Account and select My Profile.
- You will see sections containing Personal Information, Demographic Information, and Additional Information.
- Each section will have an [Edit] link. Click on this link or on the tabs at the top of your profile to edit fields within the section.
- Carefully go through each section and complete all of the fields making sure to click on the Save button. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
NOTE: The more detailed you fill out your profile, the better we will be able to assist you.
Upload your Resume and other documents
- Put your cursor over My Account and select My Documents.
- Click on the [Upload File] link.
- Click the Browse button to find your document.
- Select the correct document and name it.
- Click the Upload button.
NOTE: When uploading more than one document, make sure your most generic resume is your default.
IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS PENDING, THEN THE OPTIONS BELOW ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO YOU. YOU WILL BE EMAILED ONCE YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED.
Searching for Internships and Co-ops
- Put your cursor over Jobs and select Job Listings.
- Fill in the search criteria to narrow down your job search OR just click the Search button (without entering any search criteria) to view all current jobs.
- Click on the Job ID to see the specifics of the position and how to apply.
- You can save jobs to your favorites by clicking on the Add to Favorites button in the job profile.
- You can also save jobs by clicking the grey star icon next to the job record in the search results.
- Click on My Favorites on the left navigation bar to see your favorite jobs. A yellow star will be displayed next to jobs you have saved, and a green star will appear next to jobs that you have
saved and submitted your resume.
Viewing Your Activity
- Put your cursor over My Account and select My Activity.
- There are 2 types of activity that you can view:
- Referrals – These are resume referrals that our office has submitted on your behalf.
- Placements – These are current job placements and their details.