2014-2015 Scholarship Application
Administration of the Council of University Women Scholarship/Fellowship
- Award(s) will be awarded annually to an undergraduate or graduate student(s) enrolled in a minimum of six credit (6) hours at Wichita State University.
- No recipient will be excluded from consideration based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a verteran or disability
- Recipients must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Each applicant will be asked to submit a one-page essay.
- Preference will be given to women. All applicants being equal, preference will be given to a member of CUW or a family member of a CUW member.
- Awards will be made without regard to financial need.
- If awarded as a scholarship the Scholarship Office, a department within the Division of Student Affairs of Wichita State University, will administer the scholarship(s) and make the award based
on recommendations submitted by the CUW Scholarship Committee.
- If awarded as a fellowship, the Graduate School will administer the fellowship(s) and make the award(s) for graduate students based upon recommendations submitted by the CUW
- The award(s) will not be renewed automatically; however, a new application may be submitted for consideration by current recipients who continue to meet the criteria.
For more information e-mail CUW President, Carmen Hytche