Membership is open to any enrolled WSU who:
1. Is currently admitted in the Honors College.
2. Maintains an accumulative 3.25 GPA.
3. A member may be removed if GPA is not maintained through out any school year and two notices will be given during the semester.
4. Dues will be $10.00 for a member’s first year to cover shirt costs, and $5.00 for each consecutive year to cover operating costs (aka T-shirts).
5. Members must attend 3 out of the 5 planned official events to be in good standing. Members who violate this rule will have their membership left to the discretion of the executive board.
WHEAT will meet once as a full group once a month and then each subgroup (Academic, Community Service, and Social Events Planning Committees) will meet once more per month. Every member must be on at least one subgroup.