logo
CANTA IN ITALIA

Tuition and Fees

 The program fee is $4360. Within three weeks of acceptance, a non-refundable payment of $300 is required to secure your place in the program and reserve your housing. This payment is deducted from the program fee.

Grants, loans and scholarships may be used for payment. Scholarships awarded by Canta in Italia will be deducted directly from program fees. All students may apply for scholarships, and will be informed of awards within two weeks of receipt of complete application. Awards generally do not exceed $1,000. Financial aid may be used to pay all or part of program fees.

WSU Students

Currently enrolled and incoming WSU students who plan to take courses for credit will enroll through their MyWSU portal. Scholarships will be posted there.

Financial Aid

Students who are awarded financial aid are required to pay a minimum of 30% of the program fee by March 15, 2013. The completed Financial Aid Disbursement Form must be included with payment before the final payment deadline. Full payment of the remaining 70% of program fees is due April 25, 2014.

Apply on your campus immediately. Allow up to eight weeks for your financial aid request to be processed.

Included in tuition:
• Accommodations in shared apartments
•  Emergency Medical and travel insurance
Italian for Singers Course (2 hours daily M-F)
• On-site Orientation
• Daily lessons and/or coachings and weekly master classes
• State Museum Pass (free entry to Uffizi Gallery, Pitti Palace, Accademia, etc.)
• Tickets, hotel and transportation to Arena di Verona
• Welcome and farewell dinners


Not included:
• Airfare
• Passport and Visa fees
• Meals and personal expenses
• Wichita State tuition (optional for degree credit)
• Anything not specified as included.