logo
CANTA IN ITALIA

Tuition and Fees

 The program fee has not been established for 2018. Within three weeks of acceptance, a non-refundable payment of $300 is required to secure your place in the program and reserve your housing. This payment is deducted from the program fee.

Scholarships

Scholarships awarded by Canta in Italia will be deducted directly from program fees. All students may apply for scholarships, and will be informed of awards beginning December 2, 2017 usually within two weeks of receipt of complete application. Awards generally do not exceed $1,000. Financial aid may be used to pay all or part of program fees. Grants, loans and scholarships may be used for payment.

WSU Students

Currently enrolled and incoming WSU students who plan to take courses for credit will enroll through their MyWSU portal. Scholarships will be posted there as well.

Financial Aid

Students who are awarded financial aid are required to pay a minimum of 30% of the program fee by March 17, 2018. The completed Financial Aid Disbursement Form must be included with payment before the final payment deadline. Full payment of the remaining 70% of program fees is due April 21, 2018.

Apply on your campus immediately. Allow up to eight weeks for your financial aid request to be processed.

Program fee includes:

  • Daily Voice Lessons and Coaching
  • Weekly Master Classes
  • Italian for Singers class (38 hours direct instruction)
  • Concerts of Staged Opera Scenes
  • Agent Seminar
  • Acting and Audition Classes
  • Trip to Arena di Verona and opera tickets
  • Day trip to Florence museums
  • Shared apartments in Lucca (includes kitchen)
  • Arrival and clsing Festa
  • Emergency Medical Insurance


Not included:

  • Airfare
  • Passport and Visa fees
  • Meals and personal expenses
  • Wichita State University tuition (optional for degree credit)
  • Anything not specified as included