The program fee is $4360. Within three weeks of acceptance, a non-refundable payment of $300 is required to secure your place in the program and reserve your housing. This payment is deducted from the program fee.
Scholarships awarded by Canta in Italia will be deducted directly from program fees. All students may apply for scholarships, and will be informed of awards beginning December 2, 2016 usually within two weeks of receipt of complete application. Awards generally do not exceed $1,000. Financial aid may be used to pay all or part of program fees. Grants, loans and scholarships may be used for payment.
Currently enrolled and incoming WSU students who plan to take courses for credit will enroll through their MyWSU portal. Scholarships will be posted there as well.
Students who are awarded financial aid are required to pay a minimum of 30% of the program fee by March 17, 2017. The completed Financial Aid Disbursement Form must be included with payment before the final payment deadline. Full payment of the remaining 70% of program fees is due April 21, 2017.
Apply on your campus immediately. Allow up to eight weeks for your financial aid request to be processed.
Included in tuition:
• Accommodations in shared apartments
• Emergency Medical and travel insurance
• Italian for Singers Course (2 hours daily M-F)
• On-site Orientation
• Daily lessons and/or coachings and weekly master classes
• Tickets, hotel and transportation to Arena di Verona
• Welcome and farewell dinners
• Passport and Visa fees
• Meals and personal expenses
• Wichita State tuition (optional for degree credit)
• Anything not specified as included.