The Konrad Wolff-Ilse Bing Chamber Music Scholarship
Although there is no application deadline, your early application is encouraged. There is no guarantee that funds will remain available.
The goal of the Wolff-Bing scholarship is to provide tuition support and encourage students who show exceptional promise as chamber music performers to pursue their education at WSU. Wolff-Bing
awards are for one year, are renewable and are granted in addition to any other financial support a student may receive.
Wolff-Bing Scholars must:
- Be either undergraduate juniors or seniors majoring in instrumental music performance or music education, or graduate students in the Master of Music Performance or Master of Music Education
- Be enrolled full-time at WSU
- Continually meet the requirements for their degree program established by the School of Music Faculty
- Be enrolled for credit in a chamber music ensemble course every semester that funds are received
- Fulfill such additional requirements as the Award Committee may establish
- In exceptional cases the Scholarship Committee has modified or waived some of the above requirements.
Applicants must submit the following:
Wolff-Ilse Bing Chamber Music Scholarship Application
- A resume or CV
- One letter of recommendation from his/her teacher
- Copies of programs in which the applicant has performed in a chamber group.
Address all application material to:
Prof. Julie Bees, Chairman
Wolff-Bing Scholarship Committee
Wichita State University, Box 53
Wichita, Kansas 67260-0053