Wichita State’s financial aid team is offering FREE one-on-one assistance in completing the FAFSA. Whether it is your first time completing the FAFSA or you need assistance renewing your FAFSA, financial aid staff will be on hand to answer questions. To reserve your date and time, please complete the online registration form.
For a list of items to bring with you, click here.
• Tuesday, February 2, 2016 3-7 p.m. 203 Jardine Hall
• Tuesday, February 9, 2016 3-7 p.m. 203 Jardine Hall
• Tuesday, February 16, 2016 3-7 p.m. 203 Jardine Hall
• Tuesday, February 23, 2016 3-7 p.m. 203 Jardine Hall
Financing a College Education
Wichita State is offering a FREE financial aid planning seminar. Whether you are a high school student, a parent planning your child’s education, or an adult returning to college for an undergraduate or graduate degree, this is your opportunity to learn what types of financial assistance are available and how to qualify. WSU staff will remain on-site following the presentation to answer questions. Reservations are required; call 316-978-3731.
• Saturday, February 6, 2016 10-11:30 a.m. Hughes Metropolitan
Complex, Rm 132
Student Loan Repayment Workshops
Wichita State is offering FREE seminars to help you take the mysteries out of the student loan repayment process. If you have student loans and have recently graduated or are graduating soon, you are highly encouraged to attend one of these informative sessions with financial aid staff. Reservations are encouraged; email email@example.com
• Wednesday, April 27, 2016 6-7 p.m. 209 Hubbard Hall
• Thursday, April 28, 2016 1-2 p.m. 209 Hubbard Hall
If you have any questions regarding these upcoming events, please contact Julie Scott, Assistant Director-Student Services & Outreach at (316) 978-5027 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.