Fine Arts Box Office Policies and Procedures
Purchase and Payment Options
You can purchase tickets to WSU Fine Arts events:
Online at wichita.edu/FineArtsBoxOffice. (Tickets for all shows are available online up to one and a half hours
before show time).
By Phone at (316) 978-3233, Monday through Friday from 12:00pm-5:00pm.
Prior to the event, Monday through Friday from 12:00pm-5:00pm, at the Duerksen Fine Arts Center Box Office located at WSU (east of
Hillside, just south of Charles Koch Arena).
The night of the event, in person, at the venue where the performance is scheduled. Venue Box Offices open one hour prior to the
start of the event and close shortly after the performance starts. Please arrive early to avoid lines.
Pricing varies for each event. We are not able to hold tickets without payment.
We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express for your convenience.
Most events have discounts available for students, senior citizens, military, and WSU faculty & staff. Please show a valid I.D. for discount.
Wheelchair access and seating for people with disabilities are available in all theatres. Please notify the box office at the time of your purchse so that we can accomodate accordingly.
Refunds and Exchanges
We regret that there can be no refunds. If you have a conflict and cannot attend an event you purchased tickets for, please give your ticket to a friend to help build our audience.
However, the Box Office will exchange tickets to events with multiple performances (subject to certain guidelines).
At the Performance
- The house will open 30 minutes before the start of the performance.
- Flash photography is not permited at anytime.
- Photography, video, and audio recordings are permited at the discretion of the presenter.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any building on campus or at any theater off campus.
- Food and beverages are not allowed at any time.
- For consideration to the performers and the other patrons, please turn off your cell phone.