Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing body and policy-making organization of the North-American Interfraternity Conference fraternities.
IFC meets on Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m. in the Rhatigan Student Center. IFC's chief purpose is to coordinate the effort of the individual fraternities in matters of philanthropy, scholarship, leadership and school spirit.
Sexual Assault Awareness
IFC Neighborhood Clean-Up
1. Complete the Go Greek information form.
2. Contact the IFC fratnerity you are interested in through the links on this website
3. Attend as many recruitment events as you can
4. Ask questions about the process, financial obligations, the time required, community service, athletics, academics, benefits, etc.
5. Choose the chapter that fits you and what you are looking for in a fraternity.
6. Sign a bid card for membership with the chapter of your choice.
7. Find out the time and location of the first meeting for new members of the chapter you have chosen.
For more information on joining an IFC chapter, call 316-978-3022 or email GreekLife@wichita.edu. Or check out the Interfraternity Council Fraternity Recruitment page.