Dining Services @ Wichita State University

JPEG Image

Where Shockers Eat. 

As a campus resident, you will not have to worry about breakfast, lunch or dinner - we've got it covered. With many different dining locations, you will have plenty of options to use your meal plan. All Shocker Hall meal plans include unlimited meals in Shocker Dining with different amounts of Dining Dollars attached that can be used at any campus dining location. Flats residents have the option of purchasing Dining Dollar Only plans in addition to the other options that Shocker Hall residents have. For current meal plan rate information, please click here. To contact Dining Services, call 316-978-3477. Click HERE to visit Dining Service's FAQ page.


Shocker Dining: Closes on December 15th at 2pm. Reopens January 14th at 5pm

Chick-fil-A and Mondo: December 18th-22nd: 11am - 2pm  

                                        January 2nd-5th: 11am - 2pm

                                        January 8th-12th: 11am - 2pm

GroundHouse: December 15th - January 13th: Closed

                          January 14th - Reopens at 5pm

FOR INFORMATION REGARDING BOXED MEAL OPTIONS OVER BREAK, CLICK HERE                                                                           


Shocker Dining Hall- Spring  Hours

Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.

Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.

Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. 

Dinner: All Week: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Late Night: Sunday - Thursday: 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.

JPEG Image


GroundHouse- Spring Hours


7:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.


What's Open Right Now? Click HERE.

For more information on other locations managed by WSU Dining Services, click here.

Sick Tray Take-Out Request Form

If a student is ill and needs another student to bring them a meal in their room, the ill student can complete this form and give their Shocker ID to another student. That student can then go to the dining hall to pick up a meal for the ill student using the ill student's meal plan.

Need to change your meal plan?
Meal Plan Change Request Form

You can change your meal plan once each semester. You may now access the Meal Plan Change request form if you wish to change your meal plan for the spring semester. The deadline for the Spring semester is January 22nd by 5:00pm.

Meal Plan Accommodation Request Form

If you have a special dietary need or concern, you can submit this form and our staff will meet with you to discuss your options.

Shocker Dollar Purchase

Interested in purchasing additional Shocker Dollars? CLICK HERE to do so! 


JPEG Image

Have Questions? Please Contact Us!

Housing and Residence Life
1845 Fairmount Box 141
Wichita, KS 67260-0141
316-978-3693        Email

PNG Image    PNG Image   PNG Image   PNG Image