This is Where Shockers Live. 

JPEG Image

Why Live on Campus? That's Easy!PNG Image

  • Academic Performance
  • Convenience
  • Time Management
  • Social & Personal Development
  • Diverse Communities
  • Safety & Security

Where do Shockers Live? 

Shockers can live in either Fairmount Towers or Shocker Hall for any semester that they are enrolled at WSU. If you are a first year student and new to Wichita State, you are going to find the perfect place to call home.  

A variety of housing options make living on campus attractive to new and returning students alike. Check out our residence hall descriptions page to learn more about the residence halls on campus, the housing options available, and the different distinctive building designs that vary in size, atmosphere, and purpose.

JPEG Image        JPEG Image

Where do Shockers Eat?

Campus residents have so many dining options. Check out our Dining Services page for more information.

Ok, I'm sold. How do I sign up? 

Securing your spot on campus has never been easier.  Just simply complete the Campus Housing contract in myWSU for the term you are looking for.  Once you have completed the application and payment, you will be contacted with the assignment/reservation process.  

JPEG Image        JPEG Image

JPEG Image

Have Questions? Contact Us!

Housing and Residence Life
1845 Fairmount Box 141
Wichita, KS 67260-0141
316-978-3693         Email

PNG Image   PNG Image   PNG Image