Sponsored By: Barton School of Business
Students will form connections with the Barton School of Business faculty and staff and with business leaders in the community. A variety of business career-related programs and activities will be planned throughout the year to engage students.
The LLC will engage and enhance the experience of the business student through many avenues. Members will be provided academic resources, professional networking opportunities, leadership development, and service and philanthropy events.
Students interested in pursuing a career in business.
• Form lasting relationships with fellow students, faculty, and business professionals
• Take exclusive tours of surrounding businesses
• Experience business-focused programming and service learning opportunities
• Tours of various companies such as KOCH, Coco Dolce, and Textron Aviation
• Trip to Get Air trampoline park & Wichita Ice Center
• Study nights & participation in Clash of the Colleges
For More Information:
Business LLC Coordinator: Steven Regier, (316) 978-6148, Steven.Regier@wichita.edu
Residence Life Coordinator: Becca Johnson, (316) 978-7749, Becca.Johnson@wichita.edu
Katelynn Kolterman is very excited to be the Peer Academic Leader (PAL) for the Business Living Learning Community (LLC). Katelynn is a senior, majoring in International Business with a minor in Spanish. She spent the last two semesters studying abroad in San Sebastian, Spain, and travelled Europe for the summer. She enjoys music, reading, Netflix, and learning new things. The thing she misses most about Spain is living five minutes from the beach. Last summer, she did an internship with College Works Painting and learned how to run her own business. Katelynn thinks everyone should join an LLC because her LLC experience gave her the opportunity to tour Koch Industries as a freshman and be able to make great memories with other students in her field.