Sponsored By: College of Education
The Education Living Learning Community is a community for students interested in a career in education, fitness or sports. Students in the Education LLC will form connections with faculty and staff from the College of Education. A variety of interactive programs and activities will be planned throughout the year.
• Networking opportunities with College of Education faculty and staff
• Professional development opportunities
• Community-service events
• Social activities (i.e. bowling, laser tag and movie nights)
• Build friendships
• Form relationships with fellow Education majors, faculty and staff
• Experience education-focused programming
• Group advising
• Career workshops
• "Big for a Day" with Big Brothers/Big Sisters
For More Information:
Education LLC Coordinator: Kayla Jasso, (316) 978-7437, Kayla.Jasso@wichita.edu
Residence Life Coordinator: Becca Johnson, (316) 978-7749, Becca.Johnson@wichita.edu
Bekah Phillips is a senior majoring in Secondary Education with an emphasis in Mathematics. She is excited to be the Peer Academic Leader for the Education Living Learning Community. Bekah is involved in Navigators on campus and enjoys spending time with her friends and family. Some words that describe Bekah are: outgoing, friendly, procrastinator, creative, easy going, energetic, and hardworking. Bekah is looking forward to getting to know her residents and help build a community on her floor where friendships will be built.