Housing Forms and Requests

JPEG Image


The following forms and requests are available for on line submissions and for print and return.

Apply to live on campus

To request an application be created for you or for more information regarding room availability, please call the Housing Office at 316-978-3693 between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Future (and Current) Student Room and Meal Changes

This form will allow all future and current students who will or live on campus to submit a request to change their room assignment or meal plan assignment. Residents may change meal plans only ONCE per semester.

Meningitis Form

The Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) has established guidelines for the meningitis vaccine aimed at college students living in residence halls. The American College Health Association (ACHA) supports these guidelines. In response to these efforts, the Kansas Board of Regents has mandated that “all incoming students residing in university housing be vaccinated for meningitis or sign a waiver indicating that they refuse to take the vaccine” effective with the 2006-2007 academic year.

Student Employment

Jobs are designed to meet the part-time employment needs of students and require student status at WSU. See Student Policies and Procedures at the WSU web site.

Housing Exemption Form

Exemptions requests must be submitted online to the Housing and Residential Life Office along with appropriate documentation which demonstrates the authenticity of the circumstances for which a student is requesting an exemption.

Incident Report Form

If you have any questions regarding filing an incident report, please contact SCCS at 316-978-6681.

Student Life

Ask 10 different people to define the typical Wichita State experience and chances are you'll get 10 different answers. That's because there really is no "typical" Wichita State experience. WSU students have always had the luxury of creating their college life exactly the way they want it.

Residential Disability Services

WSU is committed to providing an equal educational opportunity and full participation for persons with disabilities. It is the policy of the University to provide accessible places for students to live and study, with appropriate safety and security measures in place.

Maintenance Requests

Currently, students in the residence halls may request a general maintenance repair by submitting a request using the online Housing Work Order Request form. By submitting the request, you give university staff the right to enter your room to complete the job whether or not you are present.

Summer Camps and Conferences

The Summer Camps and Conferences Staff is here to assist you in any way we can. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Our Summer Conference Assistants are here to help you with the day to day needs you may have, and are always on-call in case you need assistance with something in the building or for emergencies. You will be able to contact them by calling (316)978-3693, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

PNGImageStill have questions contact us:

Housing & Residence Life
1845 Fairmount Box 141 Wichita, KS 67260-0141
call:316-978-3693 or email us at housing.wsu@wichita.edu