Resident Assistant Information

A Resident Assistant (RA) is a student at Wichita State University (WSU) who serves as a leader to students who live on campus in one of the two residence hall: Fairmount Towers and Shocker Hall. A major responsibility of the RA position is to build community by connecting residents to each other in order to develop long lasting friendships.

RA and PAL Applications 2015-2016
Deadline for applications has ended for 2015-2016.

2015-2016 RA and PAL Staff

Meet the staff that has been selected for Shocker Hall and Fairmount Towers for the 2015-2016 Academic year.

Peer Academic Leaders (PALS)

RA Forms

Applicant Resources

Helpful Links

Want more information or would like to visit with someone concerning the RA positon. Email us at COUNT ME IN.

PNG Image