Would you like to estimate how much you will make from your KPERS retirement when you retire? Are you vested? When are you eligible for retirement? KPERS will be on campus providing One-on-One counseling/account review sessions to help you answer these and any other KPERS related questions.
|Friday, 3 November 2017||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM*||RSC Prairie Room 313|
*Sign up for the November 3, 2017 upcoming session with times available between 8-4pm! 30-minute sessions are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dale Rhoads at 978-6121.
Getting ready to retire? KPERS is offering quarterly KPERS and KP&F pre-retirement webinars. They'll cover the same information as their in-person spring seminars.
REGISTER HERE (https://www.kpers.org/active/preretirement.html#seminar)
2017 KPERS Pre-Retirement Webinar Dates & Times:
• Live web-based video conference
• Lasts about an hour with a Q&A session afterward
• For KPERS 1 and 2, or KP&F members within five years of retirement
• Pre-registration is required
• Choosing a retirement date
• How to calculate your benefit
• Steps in the process
• Payment options
• Life insurance
• Toll-free, 1-888-275-5737