• Premium Service ($250) - 3 business days for processing plus shipping by DHL
• Standard Service ($150) - 2-3 weeks for processing plus shipping by DHL
• Basic Service ($75) - 5-6 weeks plus 3-5 weeks for shipping by airmail
STEP 2 - Apply Online and Pay the Application Fee By Credit Card
• You may print an application and mail it to us but this will delay the processing of
STEP 3 - Print and Complete a Certification of Financial Support
STEP 4 - Obtain Official Transcripts
• We need official transcripts from all high schools, universities, colleges, or
institutes you attended
• Transcripts from U.S. and Canadian schools must be posted to us
• Transfer students may be asked to submit syllabi at a later date, if needed.
STEP 5 - Scan All of Your Application Materials
• Scan your official transcripts, completed Certification of Financial Support and
financial documentation, passport copy, etc.
• Scan your documents into pdf (Adobe Reader format), if possible.
STEP 6 - Electronically Submit Your Application Materials
• If for some reason you cannot electronically submit your transcripts, they may
be posted to our address below.
• Note: Transcripts from U.S. and Canadian schools should NOT be sent
electronically. Transcripts from U.S. and Canadian school must be posted to
us directly from the school. Our address is:
Office of International Education
Wichita State University
1845 Fairmount Street
Wichita, Kansas 67260-0122 USA
STEP 7 - Send Your Official Test Scores
• All test scores must be sent to us directly from the examination company.
• Score reports that were issued to students will not be accepted.
• TOEFL/IELTS Scores: Not required when you apply for admission. Can be
sent later. View Details
• SAT/ACT Scores: Optional for Freshmen Admission. View Details
STEP 8 - Update Your Email Address Book
• We will email you when your application arrives and after we review your
• Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts or address book to avoid our
messages going to your Spam or Junk Folder.
STEP 9 - Bring Your Official Transcripts with You to Wichita
• If you electronically submitted your transcripts and you are accepted for admission,
you will need to bring your official transcript with you when you travel to Wichita.
To be official, transcripts must be an original or photocopy stamped/signed by a
school official, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Education, or other government
authority. Attestations by notary publics are NOT accepted.