• Premium Service ($145) - 3 business days for processing plus shipping by DHL
• Standard Service ($70) - 2-3 weeks for processing plus shipping by DHL
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to reactivate your SEVIS record and prepare a new
I-20, we must contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and request
the reactivation of your SEVIS record. DHS has been taking a few weeks to
complete these requests. Even though we will complete the processing of your
request for readmission in the estimated time for the Service Level you pay for,
we cannot control how quickly DHS will take to reactivate your SEVIS record. For
this reason, you should be prepared for delays in the preparation of your new I-20.
STEP 2 - Pay the Reapplication Fee By Credit Card
• You must pay the reapplication fee before submitting your readmission application.
STEP 4 - Print and Complete a Certification of Financial Support
• Submit financial documentation dated less
than six months ago.
STEP 5 - Obtain Official Transcripts from Schools you Attended Since you Last Applied
• We need official transcripts from any high school, university, college, or institute
• Transcripts from U.S. and Canadian schools must be posted to us
• Transfer students may be asked to submit syllabi at a later date, if needed.
STEP 6 - Scan All of Your Application Materials
• Scan your official transcripts, Certification of Financial Support and financial
documentation, test results (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT or ACT), passport copy, etc.
• If you have met our TOEFL or IELTS requirement, it's important that you
upload your scores with your transcripts and financial documentation.
• Scan your documents into pdf (Adobe Reader format), if possible.
STEP 7 - Electronically Submit Your Application Materials
• If for some reason you cannot electronically submit your transcripts, they may
be posted to our address below.
• Note: Transcripts from U.S. and Canadian schools should NOT be sent
electronically. Transcripts from U.S. and Canadian school must be posted to
us directly from the school. Our address is:
Office of International Education
Wichita State University
1845 Fairmount Street
Wichita, Kansas 67260-0122 USA
STEP 8 - Send Your Official Test Scores
• If you uploaded your test scores, don't forget that you must have your official
results sent to us directly from the examination company.
STEP 9 - Update Your Email Address Book
• We will email you when your reapplication arrives and after we review it.
• Add email@example.com to your email contacts or address book to avoid our
messages going to your Spam or Junk Folder.
STEP 10 - Bring Your Official Transcripts with You to Wichita
• If you electronically submitted your transcripts and you are accepted for readmission,
you will need to mail an official copy of your transcript or bring it with you when you
travel to Wichita. To be official, transcripts must be an original or photocopy
stamped/signed by a school official, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of
Education, or other government authority. Attestations by notary publics are NOT